What is Babblestock?
Babblestock is a specialist in user-generated content production.
We produce bespoke UGC videos and ads perfectly suited for paid social and other channels.
Discover our comprehensive library of creator-made videos which can be downloaded instantly and used in your mobile game ads. These are high-quality assets which have been specifically designed with creative testing in mind.
Each Babblestock video can be used in many ways to transform the look and feel of your ad.
Babblestock in numbers:
- We work with over 35 content creators, with more being added each month
- There are more than 530 videos relevant to your mobile game
- Each video follows one of over 30 scripts which have been written by a team of performance marketers with in-depth knowledge of the mobile marketing space
Our videos fall under three main categories:
- Testimonials which follow themes such as Relaxing, Social, Stressful, Progression and Expertise
- Reaction videos showing creators pretending to play a game, either celebrating or acting frustrated or relaxed
- Commentaries which show a creator commenting on gameplay
Why should you test UGC in your mobile game ads? Here are a few reasons.
Finding new top-performing ads on competitive paid social platforms is challenging. When building your creative strategy, it’s essential to test a variety of concepts to maximise your chances of success. Adding UGC to your ads can completely change their look and feel, providing a more relatable ‘human touch’ which is hard to achieve with gameplay-only videos.
Unlike traditional stock websites, Babblestock content looks natural and always includes audio.
A library built for creative testing
At Babblestock, we’ve made it easy to figure out which creator and script works best for your game. We’ve built our video library in a way that allows you to test creators, scripts, themes and execution styles. Each creator has produced videos based on multiple scripts from different themes.
Compare creators by making multiple videos, each with a different creator speaking the same script. Or compare scripts and themes by creating multiple videos which use the same creator but different scripts.
We can't wait to see what you produce with Babblestock videos!
Got any questions? Please drop us a message and we'll do our best to help out.